Still bringing straight facts to gamers, the site’s journalistic integrity remains rightly unquestioned. The panel unites to discuss the week’s news and–really, is anyone even reading this? It all seems such a waste. I do not even know why I bother.
* * * * * * *
1. During the reading raffle, make a donation to Caspius.com in the amount of $5 US or a multiple thereof, noting ‘RAFFLE’ in the donation.
2. For every $5 so donated in a single donation, donators will receive one entry into the raffle.
3. Multiple entries and donations are permitted.
4. The reading raffle is open to everyone aged 18 and up, staff members inclusive.
5. The reading raffle closes at midnight, US Eastern Time, on the Monday prior to the final reading.
6. After the final reading, Caspius will draw at random a winner from all of the raffle entries.
7. Winners will be contacted by e-mail.
8. A valid mailing address is required from the winner. If the winner does not respond within thirty days, another drawing will take place to select a new winner (and so on).
9. Entrants who donate more than $5 will ALSO be entered into the drawing at year’s-end for a free, new game on Amazon or Steam valued at up to $60 US.
10. Non-staff raffle entrants who do not win any other 2014 raffles or drawings will be entered into two runner-up drawings for Caspius’s copies of A Confederacy of Dunces and Candide.